Date: July 23, 2018
Location: Berlin, Germany
The blockchain sector is saturated with conferences that provide very little information on how to build a sustainable token company. BVS is focused on providing real case studies and actionable tips you can apply after the conference. Organizers brought together experts in three key sectors – technology, funding, and marketing – who will share their personal experiences managing reputable token companies.
Where to find good developers & how can you educate teams on blockchain? What will be the state of business in the decentralized future? How will we deal with scalability problems? Will blockchain provide the solution for connecting IoT Devices? What is the current state of DApps & DAOs? How far are we from mass adoption? How do investors evaluate companies? What is going to happen with ICOs? What is the best channel to raise awareness for a product in the times of Google, Facebook, and Twitter paid advertising censorship?
- Florian Gatz, founder of German Blockchain Association
- Lauren Harrington, CAO of Kora Network
- Yuri Lobyntsev, CTO and Co-Founder of Cindicator
- Marc Weinstein, Head of Research and Analysis at DNA.fund
- Justin Wu, Co-founder at Growth Hacker
- Rhian Lewis, Software Engineer and Consultant
- Jeff Galas, Director of German Bitcoin Foundation
- OJ Jordan, Crypto trader and YouTuber
- Bill Davis, Managing Director at LDJ Capital
- And many more